At long last, the Provisioning skill will see some big changes in Update 6! ZeniMax Online Studios promises changes that should make for a much better provisioning experience.
- There are far less ingredients, saving you inventory space and making it easier to craft useful products.
- The UI has been updated to organize recipes more sensibly.
- Many new recipes have been introduced.
- Ingredients relate directly to the type of buff they produce. For instance, meat dishes increase your health, and fruit dishes increase your magicka.
- Food and drink additives increase the quality of your creations.
- Lootable objects yield the type of item they represent—for instance, you’ll get apples from baskets of apples in the world.
- Grocers, chefs, and brewers sell non-rare ingredients appropriate to their vendor type.
- Your hireling will deliver a larger volume of ingredients to you than before.
- Non-trophy fish acquired by fishing can be skinned and used as meat, and critters like cows or chickens can be killed for their meat.
- Drink buffs have been improved greatly to make them competitive with food buffs.
For full details on the changes, check out the guide over on elderscrollsonline.com!