The art from ESO is going on exhibit! If you'll be in the Baltimore area from March 27th to May 15th, you'll have the chance to check out some of the beautiful art from the game in person. The show is entirely free, so get out there and enjoy! The show opens on March 27th at 6:00PM EDT, followed by an open Q&A at 8:00 PM EDT featuring several artists from the development team—a great opportunity to learn more about how we make art for the game, from concept art to 3D models and trailers.
Here are the full details:
Exhibit Dates: March 27th - May 15th (closed April 3rd through April 12th for Spring Break)
Gallery Location: CCBC Essex Art Gallery (Arts and Humanities Hall), 7201 Rossville Boulevard, Baltimore, Maryland 21237
Q&A Session: Friday, March 27th, 8:00PM EDT in the College Community Center, Upper Lobby
- CJ Grebb - Creative Services Manager
- Jared Carr - Art Director
- Jesse Blake - Art Outsource Manager
- Mike Phillips - Assistant Art Director/Concept Lead
- Nathan VanWyngarden - Principal Biome Artist/Screenshot Lead
- Sean Miller - Animation Director
- Tatiana Malinko - Figure Lead
Gallery Hours: Monday-Thursday from 10:00AM to 9:00PM EDT, Friday from noon-7:00PM EDT, and on Saturdays from 3:00PM-7:00PM EDT. The gallery is closed for spring break from April 3rd-12th.